OzForex's approach is to deliver the highest level of service by hiring customer focused people and operating innovative and efficient business systems that ensure we can offer customers the best deal in terms of price and service.
Director of User Experience
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Start Date: ASAP
We are looking for the best and brightest user experience person. - someone who can take OzForex’s web, mobile and apps to the next level.
You could come from a technical background, psychology or user design, however you must have specialist UX experience and a strong record of achievement in end to end user experience.
The ideal candidate will use consumer insights gathered from our internal data, research, psychology and UX best practices to define, design, build and launch the next phase in our online user experience.
The role will report to the Head of Marketing based in Sydney.
- Responsible for the global UX strategy and design concepts for web, mobile and apps
- Wireframe and prototype development with the associated documentation
- Overseeing detailed design and implementation through to the build and launch phases
- Working with our international office to regionalise our offering to the local market
- Continual improvement of the site UX via AB testing and providing recommendations on usability and accessibility
- Stay abreast of industry best practices for UX design and processes, exploring new models of interactions across a variety of platforms.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 3+ years’ work in a UX role for a transactional website
- High-level knowledge of human/computer interaction and useability
- Strong visualisation and prototyping skills
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Useability works and testing experience
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and/or wireframing tools like Balsamic a plus
- Entrepreneurial, creative and have a great work ethic
Private Client Dealer - OzForex
- Innovative and dynamic global business
- Full time position in Sydney
- Salary – negotiable
OzForex is an Australian-based, high growth, financial services company expanding rapidly with offices in Sydney, London and Toronto. From these three offices, our dealing rooms service our global client base 24-hours a day.
As one of the world’s largest online foreign exchange providers, OzForex is a young, innovative and dynamic business that is offering a unique opportunity to the right person to be part of our global expansion and development.
Due to our ongoing success and continuing growth, we have an exciting role within our OzForex office based in Sydney.
The role is for a Foreign Exchange Dealer reporting to the Manager of Private Clients for OzForex. The successful candidate will possess a friendly and positive manner and will be able to take initiative.
You will be working with our Private Client Team to continue to provide excellent service to our private clients. Your key responsibilities would include contacting registered clients, booking and confirming foreign exchange transactions, handling customer enquiries both online and by phone and advising clients on FX market movements.
We will provide you with ongoing training in the following:
- Custom built CRM system and online platform
- Sales Training
- Product Training
- FX Market knowledge
- Industry certification
The ideal candidates will possess:
- Strong attention to detail
- Integrity and good work ethic
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- The ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Great process management and multi-tasking abilities
- Superior computer skills
- A commitment to providing consistently outstanding service
The successful candidate will have a keen interest in Foreign Exchange and preferably some experience of the Financial Services industry. A university/college degree is an advantage.
For any conscientious employee, this role could be a great continuation of an ongoing career in the finance industry. We will offer a competitive packaged salary commensurate with experience to the right candidate. This is an exciting time to join our innovative and dynamic company that continues to grow in profitability as we expand our services and products globally. Please send your resume to email@example.com and include the following in the subject heading:
- Private Client Dealer - Sydney
- Your full name
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Business Development Manager - OzForex
- Dynamic, flexible entrepreneurial culture
- Uncapped earning potential
- Be part of a growing team
- Cold calling to generate appointments
- Perform phone based demonstrations of the corporate offering and online platform
- Lead generation
- Administrative tasks associated with managing your own sales pipeline
- Attending external functions and events with referral partners
- Regular travel by car as required
- Face to face client meetings, presentations and follow up
- Collecting necessary documentation from prospective clients and following internal compliance processes
- Managing relevant referral partnerships
- Attend and actively participate in weekly sales meetings which can be outside of business hours
- Reporting - ensure accurate and timely data entry of sales activity into CRM system
- Liaise with your manager, team members, dealers and/or relevant stakeholders when there are issues or concerns that need to be resolved
Key Performance Indicators:
- Revenue – monthly and full year targets
- New dealing clients – monthly and full year targets
- Specialist product knowledge – ability to communicate knowledge of all corporate products and concept of basic hedging strategies and market awareness
- BDM sales methodology – demonstrate use of the OzForex BDM sales model, focusing on understanding client needs and presenting to them
- Reporting – Understand the importance and positively contribute
- Risk management and compliance – Understand the importance and comply with company guidelines and polices Training and support:
- Specialist product knowledge
- Internal and customer online system
- Sales and marketing plan Remuneration package:
- Base salary commensurate with FX and/or sales experience
- Rolling 24 month uncapped commission
- Car allowance
- Mobile phone allowance Marketing support:
- Direct marketing
- Developing corporate referral partnerships
Ideally you will have minimum 2 years of business to business sales experience with a proven track record within the industry.
This is an exciting time to join our innovative and dynamic company that continues to grow as we expand our services and products globally. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following in the subject heading:
- Business Development Manager
- Your full name
We look forward to hearing from you soon!